Fort Lauderdale, FL — January 14, 2016 – It was quite an amazing year for YachtCloser, the leading web-based contract management system for the yacht brokerage industry. During 2015, YachtCloser added 113 new brokerage locations and averaged more than 120 percent in revenue growth over 2014. Since it was launched in 2012, more than 15,000 boats with more than $3.1 billion in value have been bought and sold over the service. Currently, over $125 million in boats change hands using YachtCloser every month.
As of January 2016, more than 380 brokerage locations and 1,900 individual brokers are using YachtCloser.
“We are thrilled at the industry’s overwhelmingly positive response to YachtCloser and our growing list of services,” said Brad Parker, CEO and founder of YachtCloser. “We are the largest contracting and closing solution in the yacht brokerage industry, mainly because our customers believe in us and share our vision for the future.”
Other major accomplishments for 2015 include:
• The opening of a new office in Fort Lauderdale at 777 SE 20th Street, Suite 210.
• Launch of the industry’s first co-broker network, allowing offer agreements to be populated on co-broker listings at the click of a button.
• Introduction of YachtCloser Documentation – A concierge closing solution offering vessel title, registration, and Coast Guard Documentation services. “With direct integration to YachtCloser software, this new service reduces paperwork and communication time over 50 percent for brokers and their customers,” said Parker.
• Creation of YachtCloser Financial – A new financial service provider for boat and yacht buyers, which utilizes YachtCloser’s proprietary software to streamline the boat loan process.
• Launch of YachtCloser WebService – A provider of custom website solutions for yacht brokers and dealers And there are more major developments coming in 2016.
Perhaps the biggest development on the horizon is YachtCloser’s new Business Intelligence Solutions for the Yachting Industry. Offering real-time market trends, statistics, and custom dashboards for yacht brokers, finance and insurance companies, YachtCloser Business Intelligence Solutions is destined to become the industry’s leading source for up-to-date, verifiable and accurate information of yacht brokerage sales, financing and other detailed information.
See press release as shown in TradeOnlyToday